— U.S. Citizen Abroad (@USCitizenAbroad) September 14, 2014
The above tweet references a Facebook conversation between on Stephanie Reynaud (one of the many who lost the birth lottery) and Connie Borde (Chair of Democrats Abroad France).
Note the reference to the “Canadian FATCA lawsuit“.
I have included the full text of the conversation below (wanting to capture this in it’s original text). It is absolutely extraordinary for reasons that include the following:
– the absolute desperation and anguish expressed by Ms. Reynaud
– the attempt by Ms. Borde to turn the fear, hopelessness, anger and despair of Americans abroad into a partisan issue
– the implied (if not stated) refusal of Ms. Borde to see this as an issue that affects all Americans regardless of party (or no) affiliation
– the recognition of Ms. Reynaud that all Americans must work together on this issue (as per the thoughts of Victoria)
– the obviousness of the fact that Democrats Abroad is there to further the interests of the Obama administration which (whether by accident or design) but WITH FULL AWARENESS IS DESTROYING THE LIVES OF ALL AMERICANS ABROAD!!!!!!
On several occasions I have documented how Democrats Abroad is nothing but “The Obama Democrats Abroad” (and the best argument there is for not voting for the Democrats) and anybody who believes differently is nothing but one of those “Stepford Wives“.
This post will likely be read by Democrats Abroad. I encourage you to share your thoughts.