John Richardson’s first talk will begin in 15 minutes
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN TIMINGS SINCE LAST POSTED
- 08:00AM PDT – Los Angeles 09:00AM MDT – Calgary 10:00AM CDT – Chicago
- 11:00AM EDT – New York 16:00PM BST – London 17:00PM CES – Paris
- 18:00PM IDT – Tel Aviv 23:00PM HKT – Hong Kong 00:00AM JST -Tokyo
- 01:00AM AEST – Sydney (Tuesday, 22 September, 2015)
- 08:00- 09:03 AM PDT AM001 Introduction Kat Jennings and Interview with Keith Redmond Paris, France
- 9:03 AM – 10:15 AM002 PDT Michael DeBlis, DeBlis Law, Bloomfield, New Jersey
What Is FATCA, FBAR, CBT, FCC, OVDP? What Does It All Mean?
- 10:15 AM – 11:31 AM003 PDT Ephraim Moss and Joshua Ashman, ExpatTaxProfessionals, U.S. And U.K.
What Are Your Tax Filing Obligations As A U.S. Citizen Living Abroad?
- 11:31 AM – 12:16 PM004 PDT Frank ”Chip” Hider, Hider & Associates, Dallas, Texas
You Have An Offshore U.S. Account – Criminal, Quiet Disclosure Or Amnesty! What Do You Do?
- 12:16 PM – 01:18 PM005 PDT John Richardson, Citizenship Solutions, Toronto, Canada
How To Live As A United States Tax Compliant Citizen Abroad
- 01:19 PM – 02:34 PM006 PDT John Richardson Citizenship Solutions, Toronto, Canada
How The U.S. Exit Tax Imposes Punitive Taxation On Non-U.S. Assets And Pensions Earned Abroad
- 02:34 PM – 02:39 PM007 PDT Conclusion For Day One-Kat Jennings
If you are unable to make the event, simply click here for access to all the recordings 24/7
I don’t know if it is too late to register for a free ticket but this was the link to do so earlier:
For the Online Tax Summit register today