The subtitle translation of this song attempts to reflect how some Americans abroad may feel or view the situation, or how America may be increasingly seen beyond US borders, in response to some recent changes in US foreign policy. The subtitles attempt to show the impact such policy may have on innocent persons abroad while questioning its nature. Yet, each individual may interpret the information presented here as they see fit.
Warning: It is strongly prohibited for US persons or those taxed by the US government to view the subtitles of this song. This warning is in place since this warning has been increasing in popularity with many firms globally in response to US policy. Thus, it is only natural and normal for US persons to be restricted as usual.
Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only, with about 90% of the song being translated into English and the other 10% being modified to match the current American political situation for Americans abroad in the context of the song.