Site Rules: For information on site rules, please see the paragraphs numbered (1) Use only one alias and (2) No personal attacks — in this post, Our Isaac Brock Society – Taking Stock of Where We’re At.
In Alphabetical Order
Assets That Will Likely Result in Net Taxes Paid to the US by US Citizens in Canada Who File Tax Returns in the US and Have Only Canadian Source Income
Cook v. Tait: The Book (A history and analysis of citizenship-based taxation)
(The OMG Moment is when you first learn you are, or may be, affected by FATCA/CBT. It’s important not to panic. So, this is a must read.)
This seven-part submission to the US Senate Finance Committee, prepared by John Richardson and Stephen Kish and Tricia Moon, is both comprehensive (it totals over 400 pages) and clearly presented.
1. Main Citizenship Taxation, International Tax
2. Video Testimonials of Americans abroad
3. Comments by Americans abroad
4. The s. 877A Exit Tax
5. Revenue Raising Measures
6. Mutual Fund Comparison, Canada vs United States
7. Complaint to United Nations Human Rights Commission